Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > where is Request.Form library for ASP?

where is Request.Form library for ASP?

Rocio

I'm trying to run a simple ASP file that reads parameters from a form.
The error I get is:

error '8002801d'
Library not registered.

/acadiaassessor/_PostVerisign.asp, line 5

If I look at line 5 of _PostVerisign.asp it is the first of my
Request.Form statements:

<%

res = Request.Form("RESULT")(1)
: : : :
%>

I tried re-registering ASP.DLL, but still get the error.
I tried this without the (1) displayed above, and still the same
error.

How can I solve this?

Tx!

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

What version of Windows? IIS? Service Packs, security fixes? What have
you installed/uninstalled recently? Did this code ever work on this
machine?

--
http://www.aspfaq.com/
(Reverse address to reply.)

"Rocio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I'm trying to run a simple ASP file that reads parameters from a form.
> The error I get is:
>
> error '8002801d'
> Library not registered.
>
> /acadiaassessor/_PostVerisign.asp, line 5
>
> If I look at line 5 of _PostVerisign.asp it is the first of my
> Request.Form statements:

> <%
>
> res = Request.Form("RESULT")(1)
> : : : :
> %>
>
> I tried re-registering ASP.DLL, but still get the error.
> I tried this without the (1) displayed above, and still the same
> error.
>
> How can I solve this?
>
> Tx!

Gyanendra

i think your asp.ddl is corupt you have to reinstall that ..