Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > instant messaging

instant messaging

Hugh Welford

Hi

Can anyone recommend an instant messaging facility that I can customise into
a web page so that on-line visitors to my site may be able to message each
other?

Thanks

Hugh

Ray at

You probably won't find too many people who are IM experts in an ASP group.
Perhaps a Java group? (Not javascript.)

Ray at work
"Hugh Welford" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> Can anyone recommend an instant messaging facility that I can customise

into
> a web page so that on-line visitors to my site may be able to message each
> other?
>
> Thanks
>
> Hugh

Hugh Welford

thanks ray

message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> You probably won't find too many people who are IM experts in an ASP

group.
> Perhaps a Java group? (Not javascript.)
>
> Ray at work
> "Hugh Welford" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi
> >
> > Can anyone recommend an instant messaging facility that I can customise

> into
> > a web page so that on-line visitors to my site may be able to message

each
> > other?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Hugh