Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > asp fonts problems (chinese fonts become ??????)

asp fonts problems (chinese fonts become ??????)

sam

Hi,

I got problems about the charon V2 shopping cart with my
asp pages (www.charon.com.hk), since my database (access)
have Big5 chinese fonts, and I am hosting in a english
2000 server with chinese fonts pack installed, my databse
font can show up correctly in product details page,
however, when I add the items to my shopping cart, all
the fonts become ??????????????? inside the shopping
cart, it's seems all the chinese become ??????? when
stored in temp space

pls, acutally, I have already added this asp encode in
all my *.asp pages, however, the shopping cart still
can't work with chinese.,

950 stand for chinese big5 font.

<%
Session.CodePage = 950
%>

thanks, and pls help,

Sam

you can visit this to check the problems

www.engbook.com.hk

www.EngBook.com.hk
網上直銷語言學習教材