Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Read rtf string in asp page

Read rtf string in asp page

Sameer

I am trying to read string from a .rtf document using asp and then
displaying it in IE. I am getting all the rtf tags along with the
string that I am trying to read.

Please shed light on how to read the rtf string into the IE without
losing the string formatting.

Thanks,
Sameer