Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Session Data in Session_OnEnd

Session Data in Session_OnEnd

David Logan

Hello,

Can anybody explain to me why all the Session data is gone when you
enter Session_OnEnd. From what I can see the only data left is
SessionID. Is there anyway around that?

I was wanting to Update records based on data in the Session. From
what I can tell my only alternative is to create all records in the db
using the SessionID as the lookup code.

Anybody have any better idea's?

Thanks

David Logan

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

You shouldn't be relying on session_onEnd to update data anyway...
http://www.aspfaq.com/2078

--
Aaron Bertrand
SQL Server MVP