Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Form post to multiple pages

Form post to multiple pages

TRB_NV

Assuming the following code actually worked, I'd like to take data entered
from one form and post it to two different locations. Hypothetically, I
have a server in NY and one in LA that I want to get the same information.

<form action="http://ny.server.com/test.asp"
action="http://la.server.com/test.asp" method="post">
Name:
<input type="text" name="request" /><br />
<input type="submit" value="Submit">

'''Contents of ny.server.com/test.asp
<%
response.write "Data saved on NY server"
%>

'''Contents of server2.com/test.asp
<%
response.write "Data saved on LA server"
%>

dlbjr

When the server receives the post from the form, do a MXLHTTP call to the other server to replicate
the call.

'from dlbjr

'Unambit from meager knowledge of inane others,engender uncharted sagacity.