Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Adding recordset in List Box

Adding recordset in List Box

Amit D.Shinde

I have 2 list boxes added in the asp page
First list box contains :Industry (Items added from Industry Table)
Second List box should contain items from Area table.
Industry Table:={id, Industryname}
Area table-{id, industryid(from industry table), areaname}

I want to add Items of the same industry id selected in first combo box
The items should be changed as the inustry selected in first list box changes.

Please help me how to do it?
Amit shinde

Robin

http://www.tconsult.com/aspnet/webfo...exchanged.aspx

I used the above link to figure out how to do this

news:(E-Mail Removed) m...