Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Cookies in a load-balanced environment

Cookies in a load-balanced environment

Ken Trock

Hi. Users in our load-balanced environment get to our home page via web.vzcorp.com where a persistent cookie gets set. bedineta is 1 of the machines in this setup. You can unofficially get to our home page that way too. Question I have is if the user comes in thru bedineta how can I get their machine to recognize the cookie I set when they came thru web.vzcorp.com? They come thru the same block of asp. I've played around with the cookies.Domain and Cookies.Path setting with no luck. TIA

Ken Troc
Verizon Wireless