Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > opeing a new window

opeing a new window

YouKnowIt

When I use response.redirect or the href to open a new window the sessionID
aslo changes. Is there a way to open a new window from the same session ID
in C# using .Net?

Thanks!

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

http://www.aspfaq.com/5002