Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Custom Datagrid Columns

Custom Datagrid Columns

Buz Waitz

Using one of the Microsoft Press books as a guide, I've created a class for
a custom datagrid, referenced and registered it and everything works fine.
However, in the XML for the <cc1:MyGrid> the HTML editor will not allow me
to define columns. Anyone recognize what I need to do?

Thanks

Buz