Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > FP2003 hyperlinks passing data with asp

FP2003 hyperlinks passing data with asp

Ray

At this URL, http://www.cclweb.co.uk/notjustbooks/Temp/add_items.asp, I am
hyperlinking to another page and passing some data along the link. That
works fine, but I also want to be able to show either a graphic or some
suitable text for the link, but all I can ever get it to show is
<<Identifier>>. Is this possible?

Ray

Mettá

There is a great step by step somewhere???

Anyway I will try and recall...

Within the DRW on the page where you have <<Identifier>> click on Insert
Image just next to <<Identifier>> and select any image within your image
folder. Then double click the image and click the General Tab, select
Parameters - Within the path select the file name only and delete it, then
click on Insert Field Value - Select the <<Identifier>> and then adjust the
path to suit the location of your images (all in the same folder I hope?)
along with size, alt text etc.

news:c7n6hh$3cr$(E-Mail Removed)...