Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Rounded corners in menu Table and Bottons

Rounded corners in menu Table and Bottons

Francisco J. Jurado

Is there anybody who knows how Microsoft programmers get rounded corners in
the windows and bottons wihout using graphical corners (if there any)

Best Regards

Simon Harris

Not really related to asp.net, but...I can only guess you are referring to
how form buttons look in Windows XP, with the XP theme switched on - This is
a behaviour of the OS, not something you can control progmatically - Form
Buttons appearence are dependent upon O/S and Browser - You do have some
control over the way they look using CSS.

First thing I normally do after an XP build is switch to 'Windows Classic'
theme

"Francisco J. Jurado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there anybody who knows how Microsoft programmers get rounded corners

in
> the windows and bottons wihout using graphical corners (if there any)
>
> Best Regards

John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\)

Without seeing an example of where your talking about, its probably done
with CSS. Theres a useful example here that might give you an idea of how
to do your own.

http://ww2.netpenny.net/~bcreswell/M...maticTabs.html

--
Regards

John Timney
Microsoft Regional Director
Microsoft MVP

"Francisco J. Jurado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there anybody who knows how Microsoft programmers get rounded corners

in
> the windows and bottons wihout using graphical corners (if there any)
>
> Best Regards

John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\)

Sorry - never realy read your question clearly enough. Without graphics -
not really that well supported. However, CSS3 did bring in a border radius
element into CSS that actually gives you a lot of flexibility.

http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-css3-bo...-border-radius

--
Regards

John Timney