Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > HTML and VB6

HTML and VB6

NEWWebDeveloper@aol.com

MULTIPLE POST

Can someone direct me to the correct Usenet group for VB and web.
Basically I want to know how to read and write to a file on my
website. I know NO HTML just VB. Which web site/ user group would I
look at?

Here what i want. I have a program that I want to have registered at
my Web site. After the serial number is entered at a form on my web
site I want to generated (at the web site) an activation code in VB .
i also want to write the transaction to a file so if that serial
number is entered again i will be able to have a record of it

CJM

microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> MULTIPLE POST
>
> Can someone direct me to the correct Usenet group for VB and web.
> Basically I want to know how to read and write to a file on my
> website. I know NO HTML just VB. Which web site/ user group would I
> look at?
>
> Here what i want. I have a program that I want to have registered at
> my Web site. After the serial number is entered at a form on my web
> site I want to generated (at the web site) an activation code in VB .
> i also want to write the transaction to a file so if that serial
> number is entered again i will be able to have a record of it

NEWWebDeveloper@aol.com

They sent me here

VB6 Combo box text property equivalent in HTML Select control swapna.munukoti@gmail.com ASP .Net 1 11-13-2007 02:22 PM
VB6 and .net William Gower ASP .Net 1 04-30-2004 03:13 AM
Crystal Reports for VB6 and ASP 3.0 Vincent MCSD 0 04-08-2004 10:17 AM
Debugging ASP.NET and VB6 dll Alfred Sehmueller ASP .Net 0 04-07-2004 07:36 AM
Free exam simulation software for vb6,vb.net,c sharp , sql server , java , GRE and lot shiv MCSD 0 09-01-2003 06:10 AM

Advertisments