Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > line feed and carriage return

line feed and carriage return

aa

In a database of I have text splited into new lined by pressing ENTER, and wanted these new lines be preserved in HTML, what do I need to replace with <br/> in the recordset?

Mevlut

aa wrote:
> In a database of I have text splited into new lined by pressing ENTER,
> and wanted these new lines be preserved in HTML, what do I need to
> replace with <br/> in the recordset?

str = Replace(str, chr(13) & chr(10), "<br />")

aa

Thanks, that's what I needed
news:40866396$0$21804$(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...