Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > send xml request string using HTTP protocol?

send xml request string using HTTP protocol?

Matt

The ASP page needs to send XML request string to another ASP page when the
user clicks submit button, I wonder how to get started because when user
click submit button, it will send the form to page2.asp.

<form action="page2.asp" method="POST">
Name: <input type="text" name="fname">
//etc.. controls
<input type="submit">
</form>

Atrax

well, you could put your XML into an input, or you could grab the XML
SDK from http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/ and follow the instructions
within to use XMLHTTP to do this server-side

Atrax. MVP, IIS
http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

newsflash : Atrax.Richedit 1.1 in beta with Mozilla-compatibility.

http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/infinitemonk...trax.RichEdit/

Matt

what do u mean "put your XML into an input" ? When you click submit button
using POST protocol, it will send the form to the server? But I want XML
string that represents the data of the form

news:edx7#(E-Mail Removed)...