Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP pages does not display

ASP pages does not display

Fahad

I am using Windows 2003 server and IIS 6.

I can view .htm but when i try to view asp pages nothing
appears.

No response i get from ther server.

I can not view all asp pages.

The pages are working fine at sometimes of the day but
sometimes are not working.

What is the problem and how can i solve it.

Evertjan.

Fahad wrote on 18 apr 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

> I am using Windows 2003 server and IIS 6.
>
> I can view .htm but when i try to view asp pages nothing
> appears.
>
> No response i get from ther server.
>
> I can not view all asp pages.
>
> The pages are working fine at sometimes of the day but
> sometimes are not working.
>
> What is the problem and how can i solve it.

This seems an iis problem and not an asp one.

try asking in: microsoft.public.inetserver.iis

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Carroll

ASP is disabled by default on a New IIS set up on 2003 server.

--

Regards,

Carroll

"Fahad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:078e01c4250d$7c569c70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am using Windows 2003 server and IIS 6.
>
> I can view .htm but when i try to view asp pages nothing
> appears.
>
> No response i get from ther server.
>
> I can not view all asp pages.
>
> The pages are working fine at sometimes of the day but
> sometimes are not working.
>
> What is the problem and how can i solve it.

Roland Hall

"Carroll" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:SQrgc.22041$(E-Mail Removed)...
: ASP is disabled by default on a New IIS set up on 2003 server.

Then they wouldn't work 'sometimes'.

--
Roland Hall
or fitness for a particular purpose. */

Jeff Cochran

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 23:22:12 -0700, "Fahad"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am using Windows 2003 server and IIS 6.
>
>I can view .htm but when i try to view asp pages nothing
>appears.
>
>No response i get from ther server.
>
>I can not view all asp pages.
>
>The pages are working fine at sometimes of the day but
>sometimes are not working.
>
>What is the problem and how can i solve it.

If you're saying you can never see any ASP pages on the system, see:

Enable ASP on IIS6:
http://www.visualwin.com/ASP/

If you're saying you can see ASP sometimes and not others, you likely
have a code issue. Post any errors you get in the browser, any event
log entries and make sure you can always access a "Hello World!" ASP
file.

Jeff