Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > calling java from asp

calling java from asp

Mattias

I wonder if anyone knows if it is possible to call a method in a javaclass from asp NOT using Microsoft's JVM. (I must use Sun's JVM for some reasons). If you know I would be thankful for an example how it's done.

rwg

You can install JRun from Sun. That will intercept jsp code and redirect it to Sun's script processor. Here is a link to a reference on Sun's site, but you will
have to dig a little, because it contains a broken link.

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jsp...0&thread=34759

-rwg
This is what I think, not necessarily what is accurate!