Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > thousand seperator for a number

thousand seperator for a number

eddie wang

I have a number 12345. How to add thousand seperator for the number to
become 12,345? Thanks.

Ray at

eddie,

Download the WSH documentation here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...6-1C4099D7BBB9

Then look up the formatNumber function, assuming you're using VB Script.

Ray at work

"eddie wang" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eVumdN%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a number 12345. How to add thousand seperator for the number to
> become 12,345? Thanks.

Bullschmidt

Yes the VBScript FormatNumber() function could be helpful.

Visual Basic Scripting Edition Functions

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de.../en-us/script5
6/html/vtorifunctions.asp

Best regards,
J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance ASP Web Consultant
http://www.Bullschmidt.com