Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Refresh Parent Window from IFRAME

Refresh Parent Window from IFRAME

Scott

I am trying to refresh my parent window from an IFRAME using
onClick="opener.location.reload();return
paymentConfirm('<%=insname%>',document.getElementB yId('txtPaymentAmount').va
lue);">

when the function PaymentConfirm returns true, I get a browser error that
says

opener.location is null or not an object - any ideas why? all i need to do
is just send a refresh or reload back to the parent window.

thanks in advance for the help.

[MSFT]

Hi Scott,

I used to use following code to refresh a page:

window.navigate window.location

Hope this help,

Luke
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

Dominique

not window.opener

use window.parent

the iframe is a frame, not a window... if you know what i mean... so it
relates to the browser holding it as a parnet, not opener... :0)

news:uRm$(E-Mail Removed)...