Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Updating cached application data

Updating cached application data

Dave Bartlett

I keep certain data in the Application object for performance reasons, but
need to update the data stored there periodically, like once every day.

How could I achieve this?

Thanks

Peter Rilling

You might take a look at the HttpContext.Cache property. The Cache object
has the ability to expire items periodically.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...