Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > post arrive empty

post arrive empty

reo

once in a while, it arrives to me from a page that request.method is equal
to POST, that reques.totalbytes is zero and that any variable that arrives
with that method arrives empty, reason why they estan giving to errors when
gathering the data to me. In page ASP I do not have problems, since I put it
in another server (itīs exactly equal, but itīs of tests) and it does not
happen this to me.
I know which it can be problem of urlscan, but verb POST this also allowed.
there i know that can be problem of configuration of the server, but not
know correcting it.
Somebody knows like solving this problem.
thank you very much