Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Windows Authentication

Windows Authentication

Simon

Hi,

In my CMS application (authentication = windows), I've
tried to force a reauthentication after a button click by
returning
Response.StatusCode = 401;
However instead of reauthenticating once, I'm asked for 3
times
despite the correct userid and password.

Is this due to certain configurations? Or is there any
other
alternative available to achieve the same effect?

TIA,
Simon