Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Dialog to save to server

Dialog to save to server

Chris Kennedy

I want to give the users of my application the ability to select/create
which folder they want to save a file to in the virtual directory on the
server. Is there any user friendly dialog box that can be used for this. I
just really need a mechanism which gets the path they want and I can code
the rest.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Chris,

Here's a free control that lets users navigate to a folder:

http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/Co...901&tabindex=2

news:(E-Mail Removed)...