Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Recommend an ASP-based Full Featured Forum?

Recommend an ASP-based Full Featured Forum?

Bill

I'm looking for an ASP-based forum for a community of professionals. I like
YABB:
http://www.yabbforum.com/community/

It's pretty full featured. I like the built-in instant messaging, calendar,
and support for plug-ins. However, it's Perl & I'd much rather have an
ASP-based board that I can work with.

I'd also like if each user could have an address book (or list of friends)

Can anyone recommend a good, powerful, and reliable ASP-based forum?

Thanks!

Manohar Kamath [MVP]

http://forum.snitz.com/

--
Manohar Kamath
Editor, .netWire

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm looking for an ASP-based forum for a community of professionals. I

like
> YABB:
> http://www.yabbforum.com/community/
>
> It's pretty full featured. I like the built-in instant messaging,

calendar,
> and support for plug-ins. However, it's Perl & I'd much rather have an
> ASP-based board that I can work with.
>
> I'd also like if each user could have an address book (or list of friends)
>
> Can anyone recommend a good, powerful, and reliable ASP-based forum?
>
> Thanks!

Rob Greene

http://www.experts-exchange.com/ has a section under "Web Dev -> Web Development -> Web Languages -> ASP "

-rwg
This is what I think, not necessarily what is accurate!