Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Banners disappear randomly from pages

Banners disappear randomly from pages

Ron Lounsbury

We have 2 copies of our web application - Development and Checkout. We have
noticed that when the QA quys go through our QA version, they will sometimes
find that pages are missing the banners. The banners are created by VI
using the themes and layouts. All of the other theme/layout information is
fine, and both sites are using identical Site Diagrams. We have even tried
copying the site diagram over from development to QA again and recalculating
the site, and the banners stay missing. Can anyone tell me how to fix this
and what is happening?

TIA
Ron Lounsbury