Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > How to Change the default location for IIS.

How to Change the default location for IIS.

Andork

Can anyone tell me how to dirrect the IIS installation to
an other drive or how to manually move all related files
to an other drive? I think I can menage the sites, but
NNTP and SMTP I can't see where.