Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Sending Email thru ASP

Sending Email thru ASP

Amit Shinde

Can anyone tell me how to send emails ..thru asp code?

Patrick G.

There's various ways to do this the most popular of which are:
CDONTS - http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtec...ail/faq2.shtml
JMail - www.dimac.com
Persits ASPEmail - www.persists.com

JMail is free, ASPEmail has a free version with some features expiring after
a certain time, and CDONT is installed when you install SMTP on a windows
machine running IIS.

There are pretty thorough examples at each of the afore mentioned
technologies' websites.
Hope this helps.

"Amit Shinde" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23aBdBeb$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Can anyone tell me how to send emails ..thru asp code?

Bullschmidt

www.asp101.com has some e-mail examples in the Samples section. The
e-mail attachment example uses the more recent CDO instead of the
tried-and-true but outdated-on-some-newer-servers CDONTS.

Best regards,
http://www.Bullschmidt.com