Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > looking for asp scripts to buy

looking for asp scripts to buy

Julian

Hi

I want to buy asp scripts for instant messaging & dating site. I have looked
around but I can't find anything really good. There are a lot of good
scripts in PHP but not ASP.
Does any one can suggest some good script or has one and like to sell?

name

It is all the same price.

Goes between 5$ and $200.

=============

"PHP but not ASP"

Spare the change.

++++++++++++++++++

A real bitch goes client.

"Julian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ekFW0pq%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I want to buy asp scripts for instant messaging & dating site. I have

looked
> around but I can't find anything really good. There are a lot of good
> scripts in PHP but not ASP.
> Does any one can suggest some good script or has one and like to sell?

Jeff Cochran

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:47:17 -0800, "Julian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I want to buy asp scripts for instant messaging & dating site. I have looked
>around but I can't find anything really good. There are a lot of good
>scripts in PHP but not ASP.
>Does any one can suggest some good script or has one and like to sell?

For starters, if you found good ones in PHP why wouldn't you use
those?

Beyond that, Google. aspin.com is a good resource as well.

Jeff

Bullschmidt

You might check here:

HotScripts.com