Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Retriving Image Attributes Dynamically..

Retriving Image Attributes Dynamically..

Dhanraj K.S

Hi,

I am writing WYSIWYG editior using javascript and asp.. i need a good
solution for image placement, right now i am having one.. but is there is
any way to retrive the attributes of the images (height, width) of the image
while uploading itself..

I am using Binary read for saving the image.

Or is there is any way i can place the images in a better way with out
asking our end users to do much work.. Using ASP.

Thanks
Dhanraj

Aaron Bertrand [MVP]

http://www.aspfaq.com/2170

--
Aaron Bertrand
SQL Server MVP

"Dhanraj K.S" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#QKgRxD#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am writing WYSIWYG editior using javascript and asp.. i need a good
> solution for image placement, right now i am having one.. but is there is
> any way to retrive the attributes of the images (height, width) of the

image
> while uploading itself..
>
> I am using Binary read for saving the image.
>
> Or is there is any way i can place the images in a better way with out
> asking our end users to do much work.. Using ASP.
>
> Thanks
> Dhanraj

Parsing through XSL and Retriving data sp XML 1 02-07-2006 01:05 PM
Storing and Retriving any document in SQL Server 2000 using ASP.Net Manish Naik ASP .Net 2 06-30-2004 03:49 AM
Retriving data simon ASP .Net 0 11-26-2003 02:15 PM
Retriving groups for a user using JNDI Phani Java 0 10-31-2003 03:06 AM
adding and retriving data from the machine.config? george d lake ASP .Net 0 08-29-2003 09:00 PM

Advertisments