Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Permission denied when using fs.CreateFolder(path)

Permission denied when using fs.CreateFolder(path)

Ray at

You can authenticate your user with Windows authentication, but why wouldn't
you just give IUSR permission to create folders if that's what your
application needs to do?

Ray at work

"AndrewM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have an asp page with a create folder script
>
> fs.CreateFolder(path)
>
> When running this on the server I get a Permission denied message as the
> IUSER account has no write permission. Does anyone know if I can get this
> page to login as a different user in order to run this script ?
>
> Any help or advise will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew.

AndrewM