Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > (XML) HTTP(S) in the Auto-lead Data Format (ADF) 1.0. HOW DO I READ THE DATA?

(XML) HTTP(S) in the Auto-lead Data Format (ADF) 1.0. HOW DO I READ THE DATA?

Girish

Hi

Here is the STEPS/METHOD my service provider sends the calling customer
numbers captured :

Export Method - HTTPS
1. The partner provides Who's Calling with a URL address to direct the data
the partner.
2. Call Sync exports the call record data (XML) HTTP(S) in the Auto-lead
Data
Format (ADF) 1.0.
3. The partner system receives the data at the desired URL.
4. The partner responds with an acknowledgement back to Call Sync. The
following is an example of an acknowledgement:
<result> success! </result>
5. The partner URL also accepts a variable called ping in the query string
and
responds with the acknowledgement from the previous item.
http://leads.partner.com/import.aspx?ping=1

Now after step 3 once I recieve the (XML) HTTP(S) in the Auto-lead Data
Format (ADF) 1.0. HOW DO I READ THE DATA? and probably store it in SQL
SERVER and then display on the WEB using ASP?

Thanks