Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > How can get now's URL

How can get now's URL

Jack

Hello,
When run a event,I want get now's URL.
Thank you

[ + 2 0 r p 3 ]

what are you talking about?

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
> When run a event,I want get now's URL.
> Thank you

Jack

Hello,
I want to say,when run a event,I want get this time's URL address.For
example I want to get
http://192.168.1.31/search?q=asp+but...=&ie=UTF-8&oe=
UTF-8&start=30&sa=N
Thank you

Ray at

I think that this is what you're looking for.
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2072

--

Ray at home
Microsoft ASP MVP

news:OuQa$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
> I want to say,when run a event,I want get this time's URL address.For
> example I want to get

http://192.168.1.31/search?q=asp+but...=&ie=UTF-8&oe=
> UTF-8&start=30&sa=N
> Thank you