Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > AsP webmail

AsP webmail

David Aldred

Is there any 'plug n play' code out there to create a webmail site?
I have a domain which supports pop email and i allow people their own email
address from me, and some have asked if I can create a basic webmail setup.
Thanks in anticipation
dave

Do you have an access to yor SMTP CDO mail store?

<spider/>

"David Aldred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c01jij$sgv$(E-Mail Removed)...
: Is there any 'plug n play' code out there to create a webmail site?
: I have a domain which supports pop email and i allow people their own
email
: address from me, and some have asked if I can create a basic webmail
setup.
: Thanks in anticipation
: dave
:
:

David Aldred

Hmm, I dont realy know, so I'm going to guess no.
http://www.1stforwebhostinguk.com/
is my host, if that helps at all?

mm, think its not allows you to use Windows Mail Store. probably they not
allows you even send an emails through them, right?

"David Aldred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: Hmm, I dont realy know, so I'm going to guess no.
: http://www.1stforwebhostinguk.com/
: is my host, if that helps at all?
:
:

David Aldred

no, I can send email through them using SMTP, and can create as many
POP3 email boxes as I like...

but can you create these mailboxes through script? it's not the same as
going to Control Panle and create the mailbox.

David Aldred

No, not that I am aware of, but then again I cant say a deffinate no,
but I've not read of being able to on the server

Lotus Notes inotes/webmail Ron P Firefox 1 08-31-2007 03:41 PM
The linkbutton file picker for webmail (Hotmail, gmail) file attachments, possible in aspnet? Li-fan Chen ASP .Net 0 03-02-2006 10:01 PM
Can I use Tbird AND webmail?? avalanche Firefox 2 06-28-2005 03:58 AM
Webmail Fernando Chilvarguer ASP .Net 2 06-25-2005 09:28 AM
ASP-Based Webmail: Include Original Reply Formatting JStrummer ASP General 2 08-27-2004 10:05 PM

Advertisments