Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Send Web Page that uses Session variabes

Send Web Page that uses Session variabes

Marcus Robinson

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to send a web page that uses Session variables in an
email. The session variable that is used by the page I'd like to send
contains a three dimensional array so cannot be passed easily in a
querystring.

Many Thanks,

Marcus Robinson

Evertjan.

Marcus Robinson wrote on 06 feb 2004 in
> Can anyone tell me how to send a web page that uses Session variables
> in an email. The session variable that is used by the page I'd like to
> send contains a three dimensional array so cannot be passed easily in
> a querystring.

Sure ;-{

Session variables exist only on the server.

An email has no server.

q.e.d.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Bullschmidt

<<
Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to send a web page that uses Session variables in
an
email. The session variable that is used by the page I'd like to send
contains a three dimensional array so cannot be passed easily in a
querystring.

Many Thanks,

Marcus Robinson

Well the Web page might require a login where the session variables are
created. And here is a little more on that:

ASP Design Tips - Login Page
http://www.bullschmidt.com/devtip-loginpage.asp

Best regards,
http://www.Bullschmidt.com