Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mouse Problem

Mouse Problem

Earl Sharp

I'm not sure I'm in the right place but......

Build 1.3a seems to be perfect, at least for me. All builds after that
are a nuisnace.
When I get into an application or url, it takes two sometimes three
clicks of the mouse
to access any links. For example:
I use Voyager.net Web Based mail which has a spam filter. On the upper
left of the
site there is a drop down menu to access the various mail boxes (Sent,
Inbox, Trash,
& Spam). In some builds I needed to click two or three times to change
boxes and on the
latest 1.5a build, I can't access the spam link at all. I am using 1.3a
until I can access
links on the first click of the mouse. It happens in Diaabetese.com
site also which
I use several times daily.

Any explanation out there?

Earl Sharp