Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Combo Boxes

Combo Boxes

Craig T.

Hello All,

I am rather new at this ... so if this has been requested recently
please forgive me!!

I am setting up an ASP page using a combo box ...
Request: ... The user select a date from the pull down list and on
selection of that date another box or window will populate with the
corresponding data from that same record in the database..

I guess I am looking for an "On Selection event" type feature
Something that will cause an event to happen based on the selection
from the combo box and not have the user to press enter to get the
corresponding results.

I hope this is clear ,
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Craig

Alex Goodey

to do this without posting back to the server you have to use client side
script.

You will get a better response posting in a newsgroup which focuses on a
client side script like javascript.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...