Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Excel and ASP

Excel and ASP

Jishnu

Hi all ,

I have an small issue in conversion of ASP to excel.
I know how to convert and open, an ASP page in Excel.
But instead of opening it, I would like the xls file to get
saved in a specific directory,
so that it can mailed as an attchment if required.

TO make it clearer, I need to convert an ASP page to excel without
opening excel and directly saving it in an directory( as an Xls file).

Thanks

Ray at

Here is how you can prompt the user with the Save dialog for the accepted
mime type, but you cannot specify the directory to which the user saves the
file on his local filesystem.

http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2161

Ray at work

news:(E-Mail Removed) m...