Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > multiple email address

multiple email address

dave

Hi
I'm sending mail using below code. It works fine.
How can I send email to more than one address.
I wanna add one more address in .to feld or in .cc

Set cdoMessage = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Message")
With cdoMessage
Set .Configuration = cdoConfig
.From = "(E-Mail Removed)"
.To = "(E-Mail Removed)"
.Subject = "abc"
.HtmLBody = body
.Send
End With
Thanx in advance
dave

Ray at

You can separate the e-mail addresses with a semicolon.

..To = "(E-Mail Removed); http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed); (E-Mail Removed)"

Ray at home

news:663a01c3e5f3$db1cd7a0$(E-Mail Removed)...