Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Redirecting to an ftp URL from an ASP page

Redirecting to an ftp URL from an ASP page

Lamine Darbouche

Please help!
I want to redirect from an ASP page to an ftp site, can that be done? if so
how.
If it is not possible is there onother way?
Many thanks in advance.
Lamine

Steven Burn

Response.Redirect "ftp://ftp.myftpsite.com"

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Disclaimer:

Lamine Darbouche <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please help!
> I want to redirect from an ASP page to an ftp site, can that be done? if

so
> how.
> If it is not possible is there onother way?
> Many thanks in advance.
> Lamine

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

> Response.Redirect "ftp://ftp.myftpsite.com"

This will only work in a browser like IE if the setting "enable folder view
for FTP sites" is enabled.

Otherwise, the result is "Page cannot be displayed."

--
Aaron Bertrand
SQL Server MVP

Steven Burn

Aaron, unfortunately, I couldn't think of anything else off the top of my
head (

--
Regards

Steven Burn