Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > how do I get a handle on username in MS network?

how do I get a handle on username in MS network?

NotGiven

I need to let one person view certain things without having this perons
login. This person is logged in to the microsoft network. How do I get
that info into a variable?

Thaanks.

Ray at

You're clock is moving backwards.