Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP.NET on APACHE

ASP.NET on APACHE

PalJoey

Has anyone had much success with this? Do you have any samples?
Which version of Apache works (2.0 and higher?) Do you need a certain
operating system? Any additional software needed? TIA!

Randy Rahbar

> Has anyone had much success with this? Do you have any samples?
> Which version of Apache works (2.0 and higher?) Do you need a certain
> operating system? Any additional software needed? TIA!

..NET is a Microsoft technology, so I'm fairly certain you need a Microsoft
server to run it.

Lasse Edsvik

PalJoey,

the .NET framework are being built as we speak. not sure how faar they have
got on it though. might search google for it and you might find their
homepage were you can read about it.

/Lasse

"PalJoey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Has anyone had much success with this? Do you have any samples?
> Which version of Apache works (2.0 and higher?) Do you need a certain
> operating system? Any additional software needed? TIA!

TomB

http://www.go-mono.com/asp-net.html
http://www.wired.com/news/antitrust/...,54072,00.html
both found through google.