Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > How to determine what platform the user's browser is running in?

How to determine what platform the user's browser is running in?

Conax

Hi,

How to determine what platform the user's browser is runnin in, with VB
Script?

I'm sure people have asked this question before, just that I haven't had a
chance to see the answer. So if any one can help, very much appreciated!

Conax

Aaron Bertrand [MVP]

http://www.aspfaq.com/2184

--