Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Server.CreateObject("InetCtrl.Inet") ??

Server.CreateObject("InetCtrl.Inet") ??

Matt

If I want to show the current temperature in my web site, I will get the
information from http://www.weather.com

I heard someone told me to use Server.CreateObject("InetCtrl.Inet"). I am
not sure if that object exists, since I couldn't search it. Any ideas??

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

No, that is probably not the best option.
See http://www.aspfaq.com/2173

--
Aaron Bertrand
SQL Server MVP

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> If I want to show the current temperature in my web site, I will get the
> information from http://www.weather.com
>

> I heard someone told me to use Server.CreateObject("InetCtrl.Inet"). I am
> not sure if that object exists, since I couldn't search it. Any ideas??

Mark Schupp

http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2173

--
Mark Schupp