Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > EXE tools for viewing/modifiying Acess2000 data on remote server

EXE tools for viewing/modifiying Acess2000 data on remote server

Mike Collier

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a 3rd party tool to allow web developers to view/modify
file based databases (like Access) over the web.

I've found loads of HTML/Browser/RDS based ones, but are their any client
side EXE kinds?

--
Mike Collier BSc( Hons) Comp Sci
http://www.adoanywhere.com/forum

Atrax

never seen one. maybe. what's wrong with web-based?

Atrax. MVP, IIS
http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

newsflash : Atrax.Richedit 1.0 now released.
http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/infinitemonk...trax.RichEdit/

Mike Collier

> never seen one. maybe. what's wrong with web-based?

Seem to lack the GUI support you'd get in an exe, stuff like drag and drop,
docking windows, resize frames.

--
Mike Collier BSc( Hons) Comp Sci
Offer: Get a copy of AdoAnywhere Browser FREE when you register for the
http://www.adoanywhere.com/forum

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...