Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Post multiple forms to same page

Post multiple forms to same page

Terri

I have form1.asp which contains a form which is posted to and processed by a
page called process.asp. I want to create a second form on form2.asp and
also post it to process.asp. On process.asp I would execute different stored
procedures conditionally based on where the form is submitted from. How can
I tell which page the form is submitted from?

I think I should be able to have a hidden form field on my forms and post
that to process.asp.

Is there a better or preferred method.?

Can I combine these three pages on one asp page?

Thanks

Atrax

you could have a hidden field in each form which holds a value telling
the destination page which code to run.

easy.

Atrax. MVP, IIS
http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

newsflash : Atrax.Richedit 1.0 now released.
http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/infinitemonk...trax.RichEdit/

CJM

or a simple querystring:

..../process.asp?page=1