Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Peanut Butter -or - Honey

Peanut Butter -or - Honey

Brynn

I still think peanut butter is better than honey ... I mean, I like
honey and all, but come on. Sometimes you PHP lovin, honey lovin fools
go to far ... LOL.
I participate in the group to help give examples of code. I do not guarantee the effects of any code posted. Test all code before use!

Brynn
www.coolpier.com

middletree

I think I speak for many others when I say:

Huh?

"Brynn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I still think peanut butter is better than honey ... I mean, I like
> honey and all, but come on. Sometimes you PHP lovin, honey lovin fools
> go to far ... LOL.
> I participate in the group to help give examples of code. I do not

guarantee the effects of any code posted. Test all code before use!

> Brynn
> www.coolpier.com

Brynn

Old post joke ... sorry about my sense of humor ... LOL

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:35:55 -0600, "middletree"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I think I speak for many others when I say:
>
>Huh?
>

>"Brynn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>
>> I still think peanut butter is better than honey ... I mean, I like
>> honey and all, but come on. Sometimes you PHP lovin, honey lovin fools
>> go to far ... LOL.
>> I participate in the group to help give examples of code. I do not

>guarantee the effects of any code posted. Test all code before use!
>>
>> Brynn
>> www.coolpier.com

I participate in the group to help give examples of code. I do not guarantee the effects of any code posted. Test all code before use!

Brynn
www.coolpier.com

middletree

Ok.

BTW, I like peanut butter mixed with honey. I think anybody who insists on
choosing one or the other is a segregationist, and on this, the day we
observe the birth of MLK, we should embrace integration, not segregation.