Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > 2 Frames and file system

2 Frames and file system

Robert

Hi,

I'm having a big trouble. Any help is welcome.
The OS is Windows 2000. I have a asp with 2 frames. On the left I have a
menu and one of the options open the file system on the right frame,
using file://. My problem is that when a user double click a folder
instead of showing the content of the folder only in the frame the
content is showed in all the window, so I lost the menu on the left.
This problem happen in win 2000, in winxp i have no problem.

Help me plz, I've tried everything.

Thanks,
Robert.

having a problem with scrolling frames as if no frames surfunbear@yahoo.com HTML 0 03-08-2006 09:54 PM
Frames and borders around specific frames meyousikmann@yahoo.com HTML 1 02-10-2006 11:12 PM
Frames or not Frames... Ale HTML 17 08-05-2005 12:10 AM
Link needed to go from a non-frames page to a Frames page, and load a particular frame. How? - Newbe Philip HTML 3 06-28-2004 03:06 PM
From Frames to no frames? Powerslave2112 HTML 2 01-20-2004 10:30 PM

Advertisments