Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Permission problem on files created by FSO

Permission problem on files created by FSO

Rik Hoeflaak

Hi there

I'm struggling with this problem: in a website I developed, XML files are created by users of the site. The creation is OK, the (new) file is present, but it can not be read by any website visitor

How can the default permission become at least readable

Thanks in advance

Rik

Error removing last vbCrLf character from a text file created by FSO CreateTextFile Andyza ASP General 4 02-17-2006 03:09 PM
How can I list all files of a directory with fso or wsh....? Aaron Bertrand - MVP ASP General 1 02-11-2004 07:26 PM
FSO Deleting Files Problem Gav ASP General 2 01-04-2004 07:45 PM
FSO and uncode files asim ASP General 0 08-19-2003 07:27 AM
Multiple delete of files with FSO error NIck ASP General 0 07-15-2003 02:30 PM

Advertisments