Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Object Required: MsTsc

Object Required: MsTsc

Darren

I receive the error:

Object Required: MsTsC

when trying to connect remote desktop web
connection...the "non-web" connection works perfectly
(i.e. just launching mstsc and connection directly to an
IP)...

I believe that the problem might exist in my connect.asp
file...

any thoughts?

THanks!
-darren