Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > "Please Wait " message for long queries

"Please Wait " message for long queries

mvr

Hi all

Can some one give me a sample code to display a "please wait"
message while retrieving results from the database in ASP.

Thanks
mvr

Ray at

http://www.darkfalz.com/Scripts_Details.aspx?pstID=1058
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2498

Ray at work

"mvr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all
>
> Can some one give me a sample code to display a "please wait"
> message while retrieving results from the database in ASP.
>
> Thanks
> mvr

Curt_C [MVP]

FYI....
http://www.darkfalz.com/Scripts_Details.aspx?pstID=1058
can be shortened to
http://www.darkfalz.com/1058
for those who prefer :}
--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.darkfalz.com/Scripts_Details.aspx?pstID=1058
> http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2498
>
> Ray at work
>
> "mvr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi all
> >
> > Can some one give me a sample code to display a "please wait"
> > message while retrieving results from the database in ASP.
> >
> > Thanks
> > mvr

Ray at

I'm too lazy to do that. I just "Copy Shortcut" from the site. :] But
thanks.

Ray at work

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> FYI....
> http://www.darkfalz.com/Scripts_Details.aspx?pstID=1058
> can be shortened to
> http://www.darkfalz.com/1058
> for those who prefer :}
> --
> Curt Christianson
> Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
> www.Darkfalz.com

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > http://www.darkfalz.com/Scripts_Details.aspx?pstID=1058
> > http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2498
> >
> > Ray at work
> >
> > "mvr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi all
> > >
> > > Can some one give me a sample code to display a "please wait"
> > > message while retrieving results from the database in ASP.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > mvr

Curt_C [MVP]

That's why I put the "Link To This Page" on the top of each post, so you can
copy that link for a paste into a post/e-mail/etc :}